<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 28, 2010

You've got someone [one of my poems]

Go on and stab me in the back
I know you will
Just remember, you can't take it back
Just remember that I'll always love you, still

No matter what you Do
No matter what you say
No matter how you act
I'll always be there for you

Wether you want it or not
You've got someone
You've got someone who cares
you've got someone out there for you

You can't change your past
But you can change your future
So try to remember what you're doing
How you're thinking, what you're saying, and what you're doing

Because I can only do so much for you
And one of the things I can't do for you, is act or think for you
You have to do that
Just be wise, and think smart

I'll be here to protect you. I always was from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment