<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 27, 2010

About me ^.^;

Well, Hi ^.^;
This is my first blog post so I guess i'll start by telling you about myself.
I'm a poet, i'm a writer, i'm a singer, i'm a crusher, i'm a reader, i'm a over achiever, i'm a friend, i'm a thinker, and I'm a believer.
I like to write poems and stories....most of which no one other than myself and my imaginary friend have ever read (XD).
Some of my basic information:

Interests
Writing poetry and stories, singing, foruming, HTML, people, Rain, shadows, space, moon, reading, thinking, dreaming, and Edgar Allen Poe.

Hobbies
I love to play chess, forum, help people, talk, read, and run.

Sports
I play softball [pitcher, catcher, second, and short stop], basketball, field hockey, and track

Favorite Movies
Mean girls 2, Disturbia, and New Moon

Favorite Music
Second chance - Shinedown, Remember the name - Fortmanor

Favorite Books
Any Edgar Allen Poe stories, The lily dale series by Wendy Corsi Staub, and so many others that I would end up having to go to the hospital because my fingers would be down to the bone by the time I got finished typing them.

Well, I know that probably no one is reading this, and i'm just about talking to myself, so I am and will be totally honest about everything I post and talk about here.

I love the saying:
Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain. Be yourself, forgive & forget... because life's too short to be living with regret.
because of how true it is...I have boat loads of quotes, saying s and such, and i'll find a time to post them later (:

Remember how somewhere in my basic information I said that I like to talk? Well the weird thing is that i'm actually very quiet. I talk a lot...to my friends on the internet. I have a few close friends in real life whom I would tell everything to, but other than them i'm pretty silent. I'm a bit of a loner :(

1 comment:

  1. Wheww, so I can find out what you're up to without bugging you now? XD YAYAYA

    ReplyDelete