<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 27, 2010

Helping me [one of my poems]

This is really one of my badder-worst poems that I've written....I hate it, but i'll show you all anyway.

Since I'm not perfect
I can't really see
i can't really know
How you;ve been helping me

You've been sitting on the sidelines
with the ice pack
knowing i'd get hurt
and waiting for me

Not leaving
Not breathing
Just waiting
For me

You knew I'd screw up
You knew I'd not win
You knew I'd lose
You knew

Nothing makes sense
This can't be true
I'm not good enough for your
love, oh your love

It's not you, It's me.
I'm a monster
I destoryed myself
I'm a monster

I'm a sinner
I'm a beginner
I'm a bad winner
I'm not who I used to be

Before I was better
I played by the rules
But now, I only play by one set of rules,
My rules

It's driving me insane
How can I stop it?
I can
But I can't

I don't have the will
Nor the inner power
To stop what I started
to clean up ink

You can save me
from myself
when I'm to dumb to see
what I will regret

I'm giving you my thanks
In the only way I can
Hoping you will read this
time and time again

No comments:

Post a Comment