<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 27, 2010

Congratulations [one of my poems]

This is another one of my poems....nothing more to say xD

You've just wasted more of my time
If you've got nothing to say then hang up
There's someone on the other line
If you were here your beautiful eyes would look like those of a newborn pup
I only have one more dime
Just say what you must
Just stab me in the back one more time
Don't shame of it
Be proud
You've succseded
It's what you always wanted
You always wanted to make me cry, right?
Oh, so you didn't
It just seemed to happen
It isn't an accident
don't pretend, I know
It happens to much to be an accident
unless it's not
Don't act like the soviet unioin
I'm not here to listen
I'm not here forever
I've got no more dimes
Just hang up
You've wasted my time
I just hope your pleased
with what you have done
Congratulations;
You've made me cry

No comments:

Post a Comment