<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 27, 2010

Just listen [one of my poems]

Another one of my poems :)

I don't want your sympathy
You can't understand
I just need you to listen
As close as you can

I'm telling you something
I'm opening up
Just listen
please don't interrupt

I know this doesn't mean much
I know you don't care

But please don't cry
Don't even fret
Don't make any drama
We've still got time yet

You pretend that it's all okay
But I hear sorrow in your voice
With every word that you say
Just don't give up
There's always some hope

I realize how this may sound
coming from me
But everything will be OK
It's not always easy to see

Gaze into the night
You cannot see
The light is fading
It becomes scary

Then The dawn appears
And you regain your sight
It's a miracle
It's just ending the night

Not everything happens so perfectly
But if you give it a try it will
Just Take my hand
And you will see

Now I'm done
And it's your turn to share
I'll try to just listen
I promise to be there

Just don't pretend
Don't play any games
I was honest
I expect the same

No comments:

Post a Comment