<bgsound src="yourmusic.mid"> </bgsound>

May 28, 2010

So EMOtional [one of my poems]

Why couldn't you just
Stab
me through the heart?

was it just more
satisfying
to sit back and laugh as you do it slowly?

Or did you just enjoy seeing my
Pain
As you stabbed me where you knew it would hurt most?

And you ripped out my
love
for everything I used to do

You made me lose my
interest
in my old loves

Now i am just a mere
shadow
of my old self

I don't even
recognize
my face in the mirror anymore

It's scary. You've just made me so
Emotional
Now it feels good.

It feels good to see the blue blood turn
red
as it flows out of my pale skin

It feels like an
escape
that only me and my silver knife can know

It turned me away from the rest of
civilization
It made me a black streak in the sky of rainbows

Who am I? I was just left to
Wonder
and doubt myself as you walked away

Leaving me alone, all to
myself
not even bothering to say good bye.

You've just left me so Emotional

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Amber, as I have said so many times, you're a amazing poet, and touch me deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dessie, that seriously means so much.

    ReplyDelete